<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1989709019896635606?origin\x3dhttp://reddishollie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 23, 2010, 1:47 AM
a normal day
Last night I slept at 5.30am, then gotta wake up at 8.30am to go for sunday service. I managed to drag myself up, get prepared and then drive to DPAC.

So glad to see Rev. Wong's family back from Thailand. They are back for a diocesan meeting and this morning Rev. Wong gave a sermon. Also, thanks God that finally Rev. Wong's father accepted Christ and today Rev. Wong himself baptized his dad. I'm sure Rev. Wong's family felt very happy about it. Praise the Lord.

After service, we had our brunch together and also fellowship. Rev. Wong lose some weight, can see it very obvious from his sharper face. Didn't get to talk to them much.

Around 1pm Jun Zhe asked me to go to SDAC for the whatever-don't-know-what-name-so-long youth meeting already. Though I thought it was too early since the meeting was supposed to start at 2pm, but well... just get my ass off from the floor...

Then I drove to SDAC, Jun Zhe went to pick up Mei Qin first. Around 1.45pm I already reached SDAC. We waited for quite long till everybody arrived. Then our meeting was started. Pastor sharing, Jun Zhe sharing and bla bla bla, finally we got into the main point.

Actually... we didn't really follow the agenda of the meeting, what was supposed to be discussed wasn't discussed. LOL~ but I think the meeting was more fruitful than usual and I bet if we followed the agenda, we wouldn't have such a fruitful meeting too.

Instead of discussing and planning for the next gathering, we talked about the problems and issues we are currently facing. Of course after a long discussion, we finally had come out with a solution and a rough idea of our direction to go. It was great, finally we're doing something about it.

I couldn't wait to leave while we're in the meeting, cause I was really tired. I had like... only 3 hours of sleep? I could imagine myself sleeping like coma on bed already. After the meeting, I speed all the way home, of course because I was also very hungry, couldn't wait to go home and eat.

I went home, ate something, then slept. If Royce didn't call, I wouldn't wake up. He called me at around 9.30pm, I slept at 5.30pm I believe. It was a good nap though. Royce was so bad, he heard my sleeping voice, he knew I was sleeping, then he was like: "sleeping arh? letz talk longer, don't wanna let you sleep" oh no... fine... I woke up after the call, realised it's so late already. I surfed the net for a while, then decided to go chill out. Couldn't think of anybody to hang out with, so I went out alone to snowflake!!!! LOL~~

I took away, cause the place was too crowded, and if I had it at home, I could wait till the ice melted! LOL~ Yes, don't you know I like to eat melted ice? freaky!

I bought a grass jelly one, and then drove home. While I was driving, I thought I better refill fuel for my car first, otherwise it runs out of petrol again. Yes, AGAIN. It happened twice to me this week, so I better stay alert. But the petrol station was closed, fine...

All of a sudden I thought of lok lok, if you don't know that, it's some steamboat lorries you can find everywhere by the roadside. I know there's one near my house, so I stopped by there and had some. I think the boss cheated me, cause what I ate was only RM3.60, but she charged me RM4.00. I didn't know why, but apparently I couldn't be bothered. I was just too lazy to give it a d*mn...

Then I went back home and enjoyed my snowflake!!! *yummy*

Ok... what a boring post. But today is somehow special to me. How special? because it's such a normal day. Today is a day 'just like any other day' which I don't have very often. That's why I am enjoying every moment of it. No significant up and down, everything is so normal, extraordinarily normal. Except I receive a msg from my boss saying about cutting salary and stuff, but again, it's life, it's real working world, this is what we have to accept, so no complaint. Other than that, it's really a normal day. It's soooo normal, extraordinarily normal...

I love today, a normal day, the normal day ;)


the dreamer
9th of Octtober 1990
Female
Malaysian
Chinese
HELP University College
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
Damai Perdana Anglican Centre
tdmkytjiehl_lhehltj@hotmail.com


Love:
^-^ God
^-^ music
^-^ dancing
^-^ reading
^-^ sleeping
^-^ shopping
^-^ mushroom
^-^ potato
^-^ euphonium
^-^ red


Dislike:
=[ lizards, snakes,frogs
=[ dirty toilets
=[ strawberries
=[ durians
=[ Japanese culture
=[ pink


sweet dreams
The dreamer wishes to stay in the dream forever

whisper



wandering
past illusions
many thanks
Designer: SPLASH!
Base code: anxiety
Resources: 1 | 2