Last night I had a car accident at KESAS Highway. My face and knee are wounded, chest, neck and back are injured. But Thanks God, nothing more than that. Doctor said it will take 2 weeks to recover. At the moment, I can't laugh too hard, or I'll feel great pain in the chest. Breathing and coughing give me the pain too.
My car is perfectly ok, don't worry. Cause I wasn't driving... Haha~ It's actually my friend driving and the car was really serious. Hope everything will be fine.
I have to cancel a lot of activities. Tonight and Tmr night I'm supposed to have dancing lessons, then Thursday and Friday I have to attend a camp, Next Tuesday I have to do a dancing performance. All the aggresive sports... I really don't know how to handle it...
But I'm feeling better after taking the pain killers. No worries :D