Quite alot to update actually...
Reanne's farewell party, Crystal Dancesport and HELP performance... I believe you can see all the pictures in my facebook. So no point I upload again? Though I normally do... LOL~ Ok yea, admit it, I'm just too lazy...
Reanne's farewell party was a success, she was indeed surprised. It was a fun and memorable night, hope she enjoyed it. What her dad had done for her was great. To be frank, for my entire life I have never expected or desired any fatherly love, but for once in the party, I felt touched by the love and care from her dad for her and even envied for that. That really showed how loving is Reanne's father.
I joined 8th Crystal Dancesport Championships 2010. My fourth competition, fourth ladies event but second beginners. I was hoping to enter at least final for beginners, unfortunately I didn't make it. Rumba, Samba and Paso Doble died in first round, Jive I still managed to enter 2nd round, Cha-Cha only got into Semi-final. I was a little disappointed with myself, should have worked harder. But it's ok, it's only my second time joining beginners, some more this competition was really a big one. Thanks God, I got 2nd in Ladies Event. But I knew it was luck, not that I really deserved it. Anyway, it's my last competition with Reanne, hope our result was enough to give her a good memories. Tow Guan and I still have a long way to go... haha~ Seriously, I think I'm too used to victory (generally), thus when I fail, I would get disappointed. Though not very badly, but I think I should have taken failures more easily. Well, it's ok! I know I can take whatever that comes :D
Oh and the HELP Merdeka Celebration Performance? When it was about time, we still couldn't see a single audience. haha~ Then we went to have dinner first, half way Jovita called and said it's our turn to perform! We rushed back to do the performance. It was funny because I did the guy step. I bet not many people have seen a lady-lady couple before in a show dance performance. I tried doing stunts and all that. Very good experience for me :) Among all the performers, only me and Aevent were a lil more experienced in dancing, the others were super new and raw. Hope we could do better next time.
Hmmm... let me see what else... oh yea, Max's farewell party and Royce's birthday. They had them two nights in a row, seriously it exhausted me so much. On friday night, we had a surprise farewell party for Max in a private K-room like that, owned by Thomas' family. We ate, we drank, we sang songs, we danced. We had fun till 4am ++? Then I went back home and slept at around 5am, until the next day 4pm. haha~ Woke up, ate something, got myself prepared and went for Royce's birthday again. That was crazy! Dinner in KL, then went to have a drink in a bistro in Sunway, then McD. I was having really serious flu, but I didn't wanna miss the fun. LOL~ yes, young and playful, that's me :P
Tmr gotta attend Ms Winnie class again, which is well-known for hard to catch up. Today I had a nap till 9pm++, woke up and felt like eating something. I text-ed so many ppl, it ended up no one could come out, so I stayed at home and makan sendiri. LMAO~ I better go take a rest, I have been sleeping real late recently. New sem is started, should get myself back on track again.
Till then... c'ya ^^