After that car accident, the wound on my face has now turned into a scar...
I'm feeling so uncomfortable with myself... Everyday seeing the scar, I feel like I'm so ugly. I have no confidence anymore. Even make up can't cover it, it only makes the scar less obvious, but it's still visible.
I'm only 20 this year... Why should I have the scar on my face? It has made my life so miserable... I'm not the young, bright and charming girl anymore... I'm just an ordinary girl with a scar on the face... My life could have been better if I didn't have the scar...
The person who caused the accident should be responsible for it, everyone said so. But I didn't really go after him, I knew his car was very bad too. In fact, he didn't wanna bear the responsibility as well. What else can I do?
How long is it gonna take for the scar to go away? Probably forever... I asked about laser scar removal, it could be effective, but the side effects could be great too. Also, it's expensive. Like around 2k? 2k may be very little to many people, but to me... that amount of money could be used on something more important, like my education. Cause well you know... I take care of all the bills on my own. But in a long run, it could be a good investment. Having a good and clean face might bring me more and better job opportunities. Hmmm... I'm still considering...
All I know is I don't feel good about myself like how I used to... Low self-esteem... Poor self-concept...
I'm dead~